Friday, February 10, 2012

January reading

Not another book about Italy [Ann Rickard] - Kindle edition
Rome the Second Time: 15 Itineraries that Don't Go to the Coliseum [Dianne Bennett, William Graebner, Walter Veltroni]
I, Row-boat [Cory Doctorow]
After the Seige [Cory Doctorow]
Ruso and the Demented Doctor [RS Downie]
Ruso and the Root of All Evils [RS Downie]
Ruso and the River of Darkness [RS Downie]


Happy Feet 2 [at Miranda, Sydney]
Star Wars Episode IV [on DVD]
Star Wars Episode V
Star Wars Episode VI
The King's Speech [on DVD]
Sleeping Beauty [on DVD]
How to train your dragon [on DVD]

Plenty of reading and watching during January, and I'm not even going to attempt to write about it all. And I subscribed to Pixel of Ink, so now I have a virtual stack of books on my Kindle waiting to be read, as well as a physical stack beside the bed (and in the cupboard, and beside the desk ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment