Friday, June 18, 2010

we're going on a train ride!

Actually, more than one :)

This afternoon I ordered my Britrail England 3 day flexi pass (3 days of train travel anywhere in England within two months) and an Oyster card (for public transport within London). Miss Tizz travels free with me.

And within two minutes my phone rang - the bank calling to confirm that I had authorised a credit card payment to ACP Rail International. Well, yes I did, but it's good to know they're on the ball and looking after me :)

Tomorrow the Eurostar tickets for the day we want to travel should be available for purchase. I can save a LOT by booking directly and opting for an e-ticket (which can be printed at home). Going through an agent would cost more for the tickets, but also an extra $50 in booking and delivery fees. No thanks! I'd much rather keep that additional $95 to use on something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment