Friday, June 18, 2010

all present and accounted for

My officially-issued marriage certificate arrived in the mail this morning. I'm really impressed with the speed of our Office of Regulatory Services in the ACT - I ordered the certificate online late on Wednesday night, and it arrived to my door on Friday morning. Hard to believe a government department could be quite so efficient!

So ...
  • passport application forms x 2 - CHECK (I just have a few final details to fill in now the certificate has arrived)
  • original birth certificates x 2 - CHECK
  • passport photos (2) x 2 - CHECK (need guarantor's endorsement on back of one photo each)
  • additional documents that support identity - my birth certificate for Miss Tizz, plus my driving licence and Medicare or credit card (there are other options, but I carry these all the time, and they're the easiest) - CHECK
  • explanation of name change from birth certificate (i.e. marriage certificate) - CHECK
I think we're just about set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment