Tuesday, September 14, 2010

update on oxford

I went back to the Oxford Tourism website in another attempt to buy the Harry Potter walking tour tickets, with no success, but I did notice there were four less tickets available - only 11 left. Right, no messing about waiting for emails. So I rang them (which is kind of a big deal, because I really don't like phone calls much). No problem, except that the computer of the person who answered the phone decided to freeze, so I was passed on to a second person, and had to go through the story with them (I'm ringing from Australia ... e-shop not working ... can I buy tickets over the phone?).

In the end, it was no problem, just a lengthy international phone call, and we're booked in.

Miss Tizz will be pleased in the morning when I tell her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment